Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PATCO train schedule for SJ peeps

http://www.philly.com/philly/busines...-20180206.html

the biggest issue with the patco is making sure you have a pass/ticket before you get there (eg get one tonight)

Comment

There must have been 400 people in line at woodcrest to get Tix for patco. I drive to Ashland and was in and out in 5 minutes. Will ride in from lindenwold. Tons of parking nearby on WHP

Comment

WTF is up with Septa not having an ability to buy tickets on their app? what fucking year are we in? Even fucking NJ Transit has that.

Comment

http://www.nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2...iladelphi.html

Comment

I'm starting to waver on attending - and bummed about it. There is no good way to get into the city tomorrow from here without spending a fortune. Septa and Patco are fucking jokes - they make the MTA and NJ Transit look good. They are really recommending that people park in Camden and walk 4 miles to the parade? Why wouldn't they offer park & ride and just load busses from Camden to get people closer?

Comment

What about the NJ Transit AC Line from Pennsauken to 30th street?

Comment

Just walk over the bridge. It'll be a blast.

Comment

Fuck it. I'm just driving over and rolling the dice. I may head towards the stadiums and just walk. I'll see the parade and get home in time to watch the end.

Comment

just arrive in the city around 8am. If you're trying to go to the art museum area. just get off Girard and kinda make your way as far west as you can get and park. Walk the rest of the way.

Its never as bad as people say. We've had a couple million people out of the Free 4th of July concert and its fine. Just gotta stay way east of broad and North of Spring Garden to get around.
                    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                      just arrive in the city around 8am. If you're trying to go to the art museum area. just get off Girard and kinda make your way as far west as you can get and park. Walk the rest of the way.

Its never as bad as people say. We've had a couple million people out of the Free 4th of July concert and its fine. Just gotta stay way east of broad and North of Spring Garden to get around.
                      Right on.

At this point it's like they are trying to discourage people from coming in.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post

That’s the plan but was going to come over the ben franklin and get as far up vibe as I can and find parking. Aiming to get top Philly by 6:30 or so

Comment

Working...
                        X