I realize this is a 1st World Championships issue but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I realize this is a 1st World Championships issue but

... and I realize that most of you are slouched on your couches with cemented grinds and bloodshot eyes as you watch the 28th rerun of the SB but...

WHY DIDNT ANYONE MENTION THE TRAIN SYSTEM IS SOLD OUT?

It’s not like I’m coming from sunny 78 degree weather with no winter gear and Scrambling my ass off.

Nice looking out.

IM GOING TO BE 8 MILES AT STUCK IN THE FUCKIN AIRPORT MARIOTT! WHILE YOU FUCKS ARE WAVING AT JAKE ELIOTT AND SCREAMING AT HIM TO SHOW US YOYR TITS!

Fuck!

If this is a serious post ... just get up early and get a fuckin' cab.

If it isn't ... get 3I's mom to carry you piggy back.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

It’s a serious post and 3I’s mom is seriously gonna bring the luggage too!

Yeah we are going to do Uber or Lyft to market street. Lots of people from down south in the Nutters Market era planned to go to the stadium.

Comment

Pick you poison: stand 50 deep to watch floats go by for 2 minutes or be among 500,000 people squinting to see a stage while glancing at Jumbotrons scattered around he Parkway. Clusterfuck of EPIC proportions. Or...NBC10 is covering the ENTIRE thing!
        WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
          Pick you poison: stand 50 deep to watch floats go by for 2 minutes or be among 500,000 people squinting to see a stage while glancing at Jumbotrons scattered around he Parkway. Clusterfuck of EPIC proportions. Or...NBC10 is covering the ENTIRE thing!
          It will be on the NFL Network as well.
          Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
            WHY NOT DO BOTH? BE IN HISTORY AND DVR PARADE.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

yeah, isn't everyone doing that?

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
              WHY NOT DO BOTH? BE IN HISTORY AND DVR PARADE.
              seems like the smartest decision. The whole thing will live in youtube infamy as well, just like our WFCs

Last edited by JuTMSY4; 02-07-2018, 03:34 PM.

Comment

I get what you guys are saying

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
                It will be on the NFL Network as well.
                But I’m hanging with childhood friends that happen to be Eagles fans too. I don’t mind being on the fringe of the celebration in a bar etc...

We’re not going to hang out on a rail for 3 hours etc. But if opportunities presents itself then we might do some of that stuff

Comment

Working...
                X