Pats OC is a jerk but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats OC is a jerk but

Can the media stop feeling sorry for an organization when a player or coach pulls shit that they regularly pull. Just business and doing what’s best for the team, right? Those assistant coaches that Mcdaniels duped have guaranteed contracts unlike the players.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

I feel sorry for US losing Reich. Hopefully we don’t see an ATL situation like they had this season. After losing Shanny to SF, their O turned very mediocre.

Comment

They also lost their QB Coach

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      I feel sorry for US losing Reich. Hopefully we don’t see an ATL situation like they had this season. After losing Shanny to SF, their O turned very mediocre.
      And their head coach wasn't an offensive guy, so it's like the entire staff switched up on offense. That can't happen here.

I used to think a Defensive coach was preferable, but recognizing how continuity is crucial for QBs, having an offensive-minded HC is probably best.

Comment

It's Doug's offense. I'd only be concerned if they lost Reich and DeFilippo but I don't think that's going to happen.

Rolling into next season with Schwartz still here is the biggest thing IMO

Comment

I'd rather not lose Duce either. He did a stellar job of rotating RB's and he deserves a share of the credit for our running game success.

I hate the idea of him coaching for the Vaggies. I'd love to see him promoted if that is what it takes to keep him out of NY.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
            I'd rather not lose Duce either. He did a stellar job of rotating RB's and he deserves a share of the credit for our running game success.

I hate the idea of him coaching for the Vaggies. I'd love to see him promoted if that is what it takes to keep him out of NY.
            If he does stay, that would be great. I would bet it will be his last season with us, however. He is definitely an up and comer!

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post

Completely agree with this.

But if has an offer for an OC job I can't blame him if he takes it.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
              X