I hope we murder them bitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope we murder them bitches

Now that I live in Atlanta I get to listen to Cons Saints NFC championship talk. I hope the Defense impregnates “Matty Ice” on Saturday. Just run a train on his ass.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

3 road games in a row is tough on any team, Look@ the Iggle Dee against NY

They were gassed in that game and had no fucing legs!

When the Eagles are just Blowing their defensive front off the LOS all fucing night they will be asking themselves,,,geee's why is this happening????they will be so gassed by the second qrt!!!!!!!!! if Dougie doesn't have his head up his ass and Just feeds Ajieeeeeeee and Clement, It will be will be a blow out!

Gints pass dee was 20th,,,Atl is Ranked 19th,,,Foles just need to be a little better. thats all!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

I'm loving the national media giving us zero chance. I haven't heard a single person pick the Eagles. It's all "I'm not saying the Falcons are going to win by 3 touchdowns but..."

Good. I bet the players are loving it, too. Especially the defense.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Sounds like........

you’ve been spending time with DQ’s mom.

Such talk!
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I was going to suggest to him

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
          you’ve been spending time with DQ’s mom.

Such talk!
          ....since living so close by in Altanta he just runs down the highway and joins DQ and Gayccardo for a Zima perhaps calming his angry energy.

My my
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Somebody getting pregnant! Word to Ashy Larry!
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Word to you 3I..........

Gotta run......bitch has me taking out the trash.
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
              X