Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Game Sunday

Dallas fan here.

I had a gut feeling we would split the series with you all this year.

Our defense is quite slow and we don't do well with speed since the Durant injury... I was surprised we managed to get some 3 and out's to start the game.

I am not sure how I feel about the Chip Kelly offense though, against teams who run the ball alot that be it's downfall.

Came on here to say good game to some Philly fans, it got quite closer than I expected it too actually after the first quarter.

With that being said, I am sure this post will get banned but I wanted to show some sort of respect for a division rival. If this doesn't get deleted, I will be here to talk some football between our teams.

Cheers.

geigh
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

SUSP

go away fuck boy

Comment

Did you go up to Dez Bryant's crack whore mother and say "Hey, type me a message board handle"? Because that's what it looks like.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I am loathe to criticize a fellow Cowboys fan

Originally posted by TnayrBzeD View Post
          Dallas fan here.

I had a gut feeling we would split the series with you all this year.

Our defense is quite slow and we don't do well with speed since the Durant injury... I was surprised we managed to get some 3 and out's to start the game.

I am not sure how I feel about the Chip Kelly offense though, against teams who run the ball alot that be it's downfall.

Came on here to say good game to some Philly fans, it got quite closer than I expected it too actually after the first quarter.

With that being said, I am sure this post will get banned but I wanted to show some sort of respect for a division rival. If this doesn't get deleted, I will be here to talk some football between our teams.

Cheers.
          But showing up here only after a win is really the sort of thing I expect from some dickhead who moved to Austin a year ago, bought a hat and thinks he knows something about Texas. You're going to be on a rival fan's board, you gotta bring it every day, rain or shine.

You and Chris Christie ought to leave my Cowboys alone. Fair weather fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikita Khrushchev View Post
            But showing up here only after a win is really the sort of thing I expect from some dickhead who moved to Austin a year ago, bought a hat and thinks he knows something about Texas. You're going to be on a rival fan's board, you gotta bring it every day, rain or shine.

You and Chris Christie ought to leave my Cowboys alone. Fair weather fans.
            How do you assume I am a fair weather fan? Born in Texas and primarily started watching every game during the Campo 5-11 seasons 3x . Far from fair weather but thanks for your concern!

Anyhow, good game. I won't be talking much shit to you all since I know my team well enough to say it isn't over yet.

Watching Dez X you all up 3 times was enjoyable though but could be short lived.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES View Post
              go away fuck boy
              That is what I'm talking about

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                Did you go up to Dez Bryant's crack whore mother and say "Hey, type me a message board handle"? Because that's what it looks like.
                I'd be surprised if his mother could type her son's name backwards.

Comment

Dear TnayrBzeD,

flesruoYkcuFoG

Comment

holy crap are you this thick?

How do you assume I am a fair weather fan? Born in Texas and primarily started watching every game during the Campo 5-11 seasons 3x . Far from fair weather but thanks for your concern!

Anyhow, good game. I won't be talking much shit to you all since I know my team well enough to say it isn't over yet.

Watching Dez X you all up 3 times was enjoyable though but could be short lived.
                    A true Cowboy fan like me was tying this board up in knots for weeks. You give me and every other Cowboy fan a bad name for only showing up after we win. Have some balls and be proud of the boys win or lose. Don't be a front running cowardly scum and show up only after a win. That's not the Texas I live in.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                      Dear TnayrBzeD,

flesruoYkcuFoG
                      eicn lol
                      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                        Dear TnayrBzeD,

flesruoYkcuFoG
                        Hahaha well played

Comment

Originally posted by Nikita Khrushchev View Post
                          A true Cowboy fan like me was tying this board up in knots for weeks. You give me and every other Cowboy fan a bad name for only showing up after we win. Have some balls and be proud of the boys win or lose. Don't be a front running cowardly scum and show up only after a win. That's not the Texas I live in.
                          "A true Cowboy fan like me was tying this board up in knots for weeks."

Do you have no life other than staying on an opposing board for WEEKS? Get some vitamin D and go outside my friend.

You give yourself and other Cowboy fans a bad name by stalking other boards and talking shit for prolonged periods of time. I didn't even come here talking shit, I came to say good game... and I'll be gone soon enough...while you can sit here and put your life to good use and hangout for another couple of months! Enjoy!

And so far out of all the posters here you are the most embarrassing to yourself. Do yourself a favor and go south 500 more miles.

Comment

the only difference between me and you

"A true Cowboy fan like me was tying this board up in knots for weeks."

Do you have no life other than staying on an opposing board for WEEKS? Get some vitamin D and go outside my friend.

You give yourself and other Cowboy fans a bad name by stalking other boards and talking shit for prolonged periods of time. I didn't even come here talking shit, I came to say good game... and I'll be gone soon enough...while you can sit here and put your life to good use and hangout for another couple of months! Enjoy!

And so far out of all the posters here you are the most embarrassing to yourself. Do yourself a favor and go south 500 more miles.
                            Is that I'm a true believer and you are a fair weather fan. You decry me standing up for my 'boys rain or shine and suggest it's only appropriate to stand up for them when they win? That's about the lamest excuse for a Texan I've ever heard. After the Alamo, you'd have moved to freaking Ohio while I would've been attacking the Mexicans. That's the Sam Houston Truth.

Comment

This is insufferable...

Comment

Working...
                              X