X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll give Gomer this.

They play for him.

He, for the most part, called a great game
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
      He, for the most part, called a great game
      Not a single head scratcher all night. And whatever adjustments he made with Vaitai at the half worked.

Comment

Emotional intelligence

Comment

Team looks really prepared on all 3 sides of the ball. Fun to watch!

Comment

took some pretty big balls to take the extra point off the board and go for two and convert. Gave him a lot of shit but the man is definitely learning how to be a very good coach
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I think Skinny Luke going out was a big factor. He may have thought he would only be sidelined for a series or two and wanted to take advantage of that.

Comment

He got away with a stupid play there IMO ... that time of the game made no sense to me.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Oh yeah it could have blown up on him, but got to give him props for trying
                  On Trumps handicap

Comment

He gets props when it works ... I'm not crazy about the call ... I get that they moved the ball to the one but ...

Comment

No me neither, not on the road close game
                      On Trumps handicap

Comment

To me it is man management. The players appreciate it when he makes the gutsy call because it shows he has faith in them. And if it doesn't work out, Pedersen takes the heat.

To me, the biggest lesson Pedersen learned from FF was treating his players like men.

Comment

Don't get me wrong ... I like the way he understands the NFL player (particularly when contrasted with the last guy's issues in that regard).

However, having said that, I'm still not all that warm and fuzzy about all his in-game decisions ... gutsy or not.

Reid did the same shit ... and I didn't like it then either.

Comment

Exactly 100%

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                              They play for him.
                              I agree with this 100 percent and was saying the same thing during the game.

He is a player's coach and the antithesis of Chump Kelly.

He still makes some curious play calls but I cannot argue with the results so far this year.
                              --------
                              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                              X