DeFilippo going to Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    Duce aint going anywhere. He is beloved here but let's be honest he isn't the next genious OC ... do the Gmen maybe want him to steal some info from the Birds, possible but Duce is not the next coming guys he will be here and I don't think it will be too hard to keep him
    And Pederson is just a High School coach.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

You keep saying you can’t be sentimental. It’s one thing not to resign a former great who is past his expiration date. You can’t be sentimental. It’s another thing to send the biggest sports hero in Philadelphia to Cleveland where he doesn’t want to go for thirty pieces of silver in the form of draft picks. Sorry that would be fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        I honestly feel that Howie would honor Nick’s wishes and not trade him where he didn’t want to go. If Cleveland offered Howie the number one pick, and Nick said I don’t want to go to Cleveland, Howie wouldn’t trade him. He’s owed that much.
        100%. And if Nick tells Howie he doesn’t want to start, and wants to stay in Philly to be Carson’s backup, that’s what needs to happen. Whatever Nick wants, Nick gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          Duce aint going anywhere. He is beloved here but let's be honest he isn't the next genious OC
          So how does a "genious" poster like you know Duce wouldn't be a good OC? Let's be honest.
          Last edited by Maniac; 02-09-2018, 06:47 PM.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
            So how does a "genious" poster like you know Duce wouldn't be a good OC? Let's be honest.
            Nobody thought Gomer could get a team to win the SB.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

The Gmen want Kevin Stefanski, the Vikings’ QB coach.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                Nobody thought Gomer could get a team to win the SB.
                If you check back on all my posts I have always had coaches back from the beginning. a lot of people on this board are frauds that flip flop and change as the wind blows oh he's Gomer he sucks worst hire brutal play caller yada yada .. cant win with Foles season is over yada yada now all everyone who flip flops is rejoicing???

Give me a break... everyone acting like Duce is Bellichick what evidence do you have? We win a SB now every coach we have is the best ever? Fak off!!

Duce is ok he's a fucking position coach and a running back coach at that, never called a play in his life and if he does become our OC he STILL wont call a fucking play so pump the breaks to all you bored members that are now believers but weeks ago were jumping off bridges!

Macadoo was the next coming of Christ too and oh so was Chip how did that work out!
                Last edited by Spartan92; 02-09-2018, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X