What are your CB rankings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your CB rankings?

We are obviously going to be drafting a CB in either round 1 or round 2, maybe both. It's our biggest need. I had zeroed in on Sidney Jones as our target, and he goes and blows his Achilles during workouts. I put Tre'davious White as my fourth, and he should be our pick if we go CB IMO. The injury makes me consider Dalvin Cook more. The first two CBs for me are Marlon Humphrey from Alabama, and Marshon Lattimore from Ohio St. I don't expect us to get them.....but who knows....There are just a ton of CBs after these guys.

Anybody really like some of these guys more than others? I have posted previously that I really think Adoree Jackson at 43 would be a dream scenario.

Marlon Humphrey
    Marshon Lattimore
    Tre'davious White.
    Gareon Conley
    Teez Tabor
    Quincy Wilson
    Adoree Jackson

Chidobe Awuzie
    Kevin King
    Desmond King
    Cordrea Tankersly
    Fabian Moreau
    Jordan Lewis
    Desmond King
    Last edited by ConcreteCharlie; 03-18-2017, 09:27 AM.

Originally posted by ConcreteCharlie View Post
    We are obviously going to be drafting a CB in either round 1 or round 2, maybe both. It's our biggest need. I had zeroed in on Sidney Jones as our target, and he goes and blows his Achilles during workouts. I put Tre'davious White as my fourth, and he should be our pick if we go CB IMO. The injury makes me consider Dalvin Cook more. The first two CBs for me are Marlon Humphrey from Alabama, and Marshon Lattimore from Ohio St. I don't expect us to get them.....but who knows....There are just a ton of CBs after these guys.

Anybody really like some of these guys more than others? I have posted previously that I really think Adoree Jackson at 43 would be a dream scenario.

Marlon Humphrey
    Marshon Lattimore
    Tre'davious White.
    Gareon Conley
    Teez Tabor
    Quincy Wilson
    Adoree Jackson

Chidobe Awuzie
    Kevin King
    Desmond King
    Cordrea Tankersly
    Fabian Moreau
    Jordan Lewis
    Desmond King
    I'd put Jourdan Lewis in the first tier, and Tabor in the second. And Sidney Jones should be at the top of the second group. Otherwise, that looks about right.

Comment

I'm not that high on Humphrey. Beware of Bama DBs...

Really like Adoree and Quincy Wilson.

Kevin King is underrated.

Comment

There's CB Eagle and then there's everyone else.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I'm down on Humphrey as well...amazing athlete but not great at finding the ball in the air and we have enough of those types on the roster. Lattimore, Conley, White I'd be fine with in the first round.

If we go offense/DL/Reuben Foster at 14, Kevin King and Awuzie in the 2nd would be damn good.

Comment

Yeah, but he's pretty short in coverage.

Comment

Heh!
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I think Tre'davious White is looking like the best CB to be available. With so many 2ns round type CBs, a offensive playmaker is starting to make sense in the 1st...then all D

Comment

Working...
                X