OMG
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

March gayness again already??

See the flaming damers went down too
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Check the bridges for TD Bag
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
        See the flaming damers went down too
        I know nothing about college basketball.

All I know is that some of the biggest mouths on here have nothing to chirp about college BB wise this year.

Whether or not that is a good thing or not, I don't know.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

NOVA ONLY SHOOT 41% FROM THE FIELD. NOT GONNA WIN THAT WAY.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

OMG?

I have one word for why that wasn't a surprise: Butler
            Last edited by slag; 03-18-2017, 06:37 PM.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The Badgers ain't pretty, they just beat ya
              4 years in a row making the Sweet 16 with a bunch of pale-assed WI guys

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                I know nothing about college basketball.

All I know is that some of the biggest mouths on here have nothing to chirp about college BB wise this year.

Whether or not that is a good thing or not, I don't know.
                He seems to have disappeared again.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                  He seems to have disappeared again.
                  I've been silent all year, but it is nice to see that I am so popular.
                  I don't remember some on here typing their mea culpas when they won their second National Championship last April...
                  What ever get's you through your day

Comment

Size and a cold streak shooting the ball have always been the Wright-led Cats biggest hurdles when making runs. It's hard as hell to repeat too. They had a really good year but just didn't have the same magic as last year.

Question for you though...these are their NCAA tourney results the last 8 years:

10- 2nd round, 11- 1st round, 12- didn't make it, 13- first round, 14- 2nd round, 15- 2nd round, 16- champs, 17- 2nd round.

If Wright didn't win the title last year and they got knocked out early again as a very highly rated team, do you think you and your Nova brethren would be getting antsy with him? Or, does his ability to recruit highly and consistently put out a great regular season team who makes The Dance (which at that point, as you saw last year, they have as good a shot as anyone if their shots are falling) make him more than safe?

Really, who are you going to get that is any better than Wright, but if a guy's postseason results would be consistently underwhelming, idk.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                      Size and a cold streak shooting the ball have always been the Wright-led Cats biggest hurdles when making runs. It's hard as hell to repeat too. They had a really good year but just didn't have the same magic as last year.

Question for you though...these are their NCAA tourney results the last 8 years:

10- 2nd round, 11- 1st round, 12- didn't make it, 13- first round, 14- 2nd round, 15- 2nd round, 16- champs, 17- 2nd round.

If Wright didn't win the title last year and they got knocked out early again as a very highly rated team, do you think you and your Nova brethren would be getting antsy with him? Or, does his ability to recruit highly and consistently put out a great regular season team who makes The Dance (which at that point, as you saw last year, they have as good a shot as anyone if their shots are falling) make him more than safe?

Really, who are you going to get that is any better than Wright, but if a guy's postseason results would be consistently underwhelming, idk.

They made the final Four in 2009, which should always buy a coach at a 2nd tier (not UNC, Duke, UCLA, Kentucky) a few more years. Definitely think people would've been antsy had they not made a run last year.

Does incredibly coaching and recruiting 1-3....would like to see him get a few more stud big men into that program.

Comment

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
                        I've been silent all year, but it is nice to see that I am so popular.
                        I don't remember some on here typing their mea culpas when they won their second National Championship last April...
                        What ever get's you through your day
                        What? Don't make me bump posts. I root for Nova to win, but you dug your hole, not me.

Comment

Working...
                        X