Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFCCG Respite - 6'3", 239 lbs.

REALLY? I MEAN REALLY???

Warning: The following link is for amusement purposes only.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6518cf307316

Note: If pictures do not load, click on each twiiter link. Guaranteed to be worth the effort!
    Last edited by Overbrook; 01-17-2018, 02:52 PM.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Fake News!!!!

Camera adds 15-45 pounds and NFL players often inflate thier numbers for rosters to look more impressive.

FYI I'm 6'3 and 230..... Don't think I share a similar silhouette .....must be the lighting.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

ha, there calling people who do no believe his weight "girthers"

that's great.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
        ha, there calling people who do no believe his weight "girthers"

that's great.
        Fat Girth Society
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

My Personal Fav- Fibbington von Golftits!

has played golf 95 times as of Jan15th 2018,,

to the tune of well over 10 mill $$$ at the taxpayers expense...I could swear on the Campaign trail he said he would Neeeeeever see his Golf courses,,this is a guy who never worked more than 18 hrs a week ever in his life!,,,,Like we thought that would change?
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            has played golf 95 times as of Jan15th 2018,,

to the tune of well over 10 mill $$$ at the taxpayers expense...I could swear on the Campaign trail he said he would Neeeeeever see his Golf courses,,this is a guy who never worked more than 18 hrs a week ever in his life!,,,,Like we thought that would change?
            And that 10 mill of our money went right into his pocket. He is nothing but a con man.

Comment

10 stinking little Million

take a good hard look at how much $$$$ was raised at the Inauguration. Not one penny went to Veterans Hospitals or Charities Like St Jude's hosp,,,no it went to Armani suits and entertaining russian investors down In mar a Largo..That's because no law says you have to tell anyone what U do with that Money,,, and now its just Gone!

try over 100 Million Dollars.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                take a good hard look at how much $$$$ was raised at the Inauguration. Not one penny went to Veterans Hospitals or Charities Like St Jude's hosp,,,no it went to Armani suits and entertaining russian investors down In mar a Largo..That's because no law says you have to tell anyone what U do with that Money,,, and now its just Gone!

try over 100 Million Dollars.
                And let's not forget about the millions he is making with his pay for play hotel in DC.

Comment

Working...
                X