Hate to be called a whiner, but this is undisputed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate to be called a whiner, but this is undisputed

Mrs OB often chides me that I have some kind of chip on my shoulder about the Iggles and the sports press, but now even she admits I really have a case.

Never has a team been as written off, dissed, or plain ignored as these Iggles. I’d say at least 90% of these talking douchebags do nothing but shit on us. It has become laughable. Nothing to do now but sit back and have our Iggles prove how little these assholes know, despite the fact that it’s their job!

I usually enjoy “Highly Questionable” but yesterday had to turn it off in disgust after both that little fairy Izzy Gutierrez and token Asian chick Mina Kimes both actually laughed at the Iggles when discussing their playoff chances. Well fuck them........fuck them all.

An irony that Tony Dungee, who I have never liked, is a solid Iggles backer. Obviously, he’s one guy who know his shit.

Oh yeah, as IE has so eloquently stated earlier, “FUCK THE VIQUEENS AND ALL MINNESOTA HAS TO OFFER”.

E-A-G-L-E-S.............EAGLES!!!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

It’s Case fucking Keenum for goodness sakes.

Comment

Definition of insanity...

.....stop listening to talking heads at any time of the year.

Unless it’s Mycock during preseason,who is a complete homer, and I love him for it.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

It was Brad Johnson for goodness sakes. It was Jake Delhomme for goodness sakes. Last time I heard that was it's Donald Trump for goodness sakes. Let's just stomp their faces no matter who it is.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I have to agree. I've been astounded the last two weeks at the lack of respect. I'm glad because it obviously has worked to the Eagles' advantage, but it is crazy.

It illustrates to me how little the national press has a pulse on most teams. The Eagles defense at home has been great. As Francessa would say, "Not good, ok? Not good. GREAT." We just shut down the Falcons offense but the Vikings will light us up? Maybe they will but it would be an aberration.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I caught the late high quest when I got home last night. The two tokens actually laughed at the idea that the eagles will win. Pissed me off, I had to turn the tv off.

Disclaimer- I hate that show, but I wanted to see eagle news.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Keep in mind EVERY talking head wants the Queens to win to make them the first team in history to play a SB in their own stadium. Doesn’t matter how great the Eagles D plays at home. The one talking head that was and I said “was” pissing me off was Nick Wright. He was saying how Atlanta lost the game instead of what the Eagles did to beat them.

Comment

Big fucking deal.....The Queens build a new gym and get a SB.

I’d find the story much more compelling when the only #1 seed in the post season to ever be the underdog in every game hoists the SB trophy high over their heads.

Making Billy Penn proud, baby!
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I’ll be damned if a token Asian chick sportscaster laughs at us!

Fuck that - I love you long time- bitch!

Comment

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'm gonna go ahead and agree with OB on this one

Goodell gave that old hag Vikings fan Millie or whatever her name is Super Bowl tickets, as if its a foregone conclusion the Vikings will be in the SB. Lot of the other talking head jagoffs are basically doing the same thing. Unreal.

You just KNOW the league is dying to see them have a SB in their home stadium. The storylines, the hype....would far exceed anything Foles / this team would bring to the table.

I'm usually one to dismiss / mock the whole "game is rigged" "Wahhhh McMahon" narrative (because lets be real the majority of the time its just baseless crying), but for this game will definitely be keeping an eye on Hoculi.

I also predicted the Falcons would win so am back to eat crow and admit I was wrong. Maybe I should just go ahead and predict a Vikings win.

Comment

That’s bad for sure

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                        Mrs OB often chides me that I have some kind of chip on my shoulder about the Iggles and the sports press, but now even she admits I really have a case.

Never has a team been as written off, dissed, or plain ignored as these Iggles. I’d say at least 90% of these talking douchebags do nothing but shit on us. It has become laughable. Nothing to do now but sit back and have our Iggles prove how little these assholes know, despite the fact that it’s their job!

I usually enjoy “Highly Questionable” but yesterday had to turn it off in disgust after both that little fairy Izzy Gutierrez and token Asian chick Mina Kimes both actually laughed at the Iggles when discussing their playoff chances. Well fuck them........fuck them all.

An irony that Tony Dungee, who I have never liked, is a solid Iggles backer. Obviously, he’s one guy who know his shit.

Oh yeah, as IE has so eloquently stated earlier, “FUCK THE VIQUEENS AND ALL MINNESOTA HAS TO OFFER”.

E-A-G-L-E-S.............EAGLES!!!
                        But what is killing me is all week when I get in my car and drive around all I hear is talk about the Steelers and Tomlin. In the rare instances where they aren’t talking about the ducking Steelers WHO FUCKING LOST they are talking about Lebron and his attitude. In the even rarer occasion that they talk about the NFCCG it’s all about the Vikings. ESPN, Mad Dog, Fox Sports and NFL channel. They’re relentless.
                        DB

Comment

Working...
                        X