It's gonna be chilly by the end of the game on Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's gonna be chilly by the end of the game on Saturday

Temperature will be dropping throughout the day.

Accuweather is forecasting temps of 37 degrees at gametime with winds of 17 MPH. Temperature is supposed to drop substantially after the sun goes down. Low for Saturday is forecast to be 21! Fortunately not much chance of precipitation in the afternoon/night.

You do the math. I'm gonna wear an extra layer.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Will be a decent day to gate but yeah, I been watching that,,bring your layers!

I for one am glad,,,let it get nasty and cold as hell at gametime! lets pound Ryan into the tufff so much he don't get back Up!
    Last edited by TRENT; 01-10-2018, 07:58 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

The trick will be to add layers as the day goes on. Don't overload at first to the point of sweating. That will be bad news later on in the evening.

Comment

I THINK IT SUCKS TEMPS GONNA DROP SO BAD. BUT JUST GOTTA BE PREPARED FOR IT. LAYERS RIGHT BEFORE GOIN IN AND PROBABLY ANOTHER HOODIE AT HALFTIME.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Action News forecast ten minutes ago said it should be 41 degrees in the 1st qtr and 34 degrees in the 4th so I'm not seeing this massive drop in the game time temps.

Comment

They did say the wind will pick up as the day goes along however.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
              They did say the wind will pick up as the day goes along however.
              I thought Action News used Accuweather.

Anyway, Accuweather's website is currently saying a temp of 28 and wind chill of 13 at 6 PM for Philadelphia.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/ph...350540?hour=52
              Go Bird Go !

Comment

ALL THIS MEANS IS MORE WILD TURKEY AND MAKERS 46 TO KEEP WARM.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                X