Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know the backstory of Lane’s

Dog mask?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

I wear something similar when I’m fucking DQ’s mom from the back. She likes the Black Mastiff.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Underdog

Comment

Yes ...Eagles were first time #1 ranked playoff dogs

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        Dog mask?
        ....so he dressed the part.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Cool.

Comment

That or he has a date with DQs mom....

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            Cool.
            ....so get your mastiff mask off and get to leaving, bitch got to make her kashhhh!
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

It led to a great moment in Doug’s presser:

Did all the underdog talk motivate the team? -Reporter

They don’t listen to that stuff or care -Doug

Lane Johnson is walking around with a dog mask on- Reporter

Go ask Lane. That’s crazy to me. - Doug

Comment

That’s fucking good lol

Comment

What DQ said. Apparently Johnson had a friend buy them on Amazon for $12.98 and JP had one in his pocket the whole game.

Comment

Working...
                  X