I Noticed Another Saint Goat On The Final Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Noticed Another Saint Goat On The Final Play

Watch #94 the left DE over the Right Tackle. He quits rushing Keenum and turns away from him. Most ridiculous thing I ever saw. He could have sacked him.

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    Watch #94 the left DE over the Right Tackle. He quits rushing Keenum and turns away from him. Most ridiculous thing I ever saw. He could have sacked him.
    Seriously... WTF is that?

Comment

Sometimes it makes you wonder if we really aren’t all a bunch of suckers for WWE Football. How can the end rush a passer then go backwards like that?

Comment

Sometimes it makes you wonder if we really aren’t all a bunch of suckers for WWE Football. How can the end rush a passer then go backwards like that?
        While the QB still has the ball in his hands, 94 has his man beaten like a drum and a straight shot at the QB.

With Keenum still holding the ball, 94 stops and TAKES A HARD LEFT AWAY FROM THE QB.

My goodness.

Comment

Possible reason??

He didn’t want to risk a late hit if Keenum releases the ball. That’s the only thing I could think of, because that was ridiculous.

Comment

I think he lost track of where he was and didn’t realize how badly he had beaten his man.

Comment

It's possible the RT pushes him with more force than we're seeing in the video. At full speed, with a good push, he's behind Keenum in a blink and needs to turn back.

It looks bad, I'll give you that. But I don't know if it's as bad as what 43 does.

Comment

Nope ... I just watched the play again four times and used the pause to stop and start it ... he beat his guy to the outside and the OL did the only thing he could ... he shoved 94, who is losing his balance with his momentum taking him past Keenum ... he spun or he would have fallen down at Keenum's feet.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I just basically posted the same thing ... he was off balance.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    I just basically posted the same thing ... he was off balance.
                    Yeah, by the 3rd or 4th frame-by-frame viewing, I can see the push. RT made a nice desperation move to keep the play alive.

Comment

Working...
                    X