Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I’m watching Redzone over here in London—

And a couple of observations—

1. Hue Jackson’s a moron. I don’t know if Kizer screwed up the play or not, but with no timeouts left, the ball on the 2, 10 seconds left why not kick the FG? If you’re going to call a play, there how about a pass into the end zone?

2. Case Keenum with 3 TD passes against the Skins in Washington? Didn’t see that happening!!

3. What do Doug Pederson, Sean Payton, and Sean McVay all have in common??

1. They all have high scoring offenses.

2. They all were offensive coordinators at some point.

3. They all had backgrounds as QBs sometime during whatever playing careers they had.

The saints are the biggest threat to the Eagles going to the super bowl. Eagles really need to lock up the #1 seed so they do not have to see that team in New Orleans.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
      The saints are the biggest threat to the Eagles going to the super bowl. Eagles really need to lock up the #1 seed so they do not have to see that team in New Orleans.
      Meh, Carson will carve up that joke of a D.

Comment

Gotta watch the Vikings they are shredding the foreskins!
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
          Meh, Carson will carve up that joke of a D.
          The saints D is not a joke any more. I still like the Eagles chances if we ended up with a playoff game in Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
            Yeah I’m not sure i buy the narrative that the NFC is wide open for the eagles to take. There are several very good teams in the NFC, getting the number 1 seed and Home field through out would be huge.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
              AH OH!
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                Yeah I’m not sure i buy the narrative that the NFC is wide open for the eagles to take. There are several very good teams in the NFC, getting the number 1 seed and Home field through out would be huge.
                New Orleans, LA, Dallas, and Minnesota are all good/very good teams. And the Redskins are pretty close to that group, with the main thing separating them being their two games against the Eagles.

This is no cakewalk to the Super Bowl, not like 2004. But I like our chances against every one of those teams.

Comment

Working...
                X