Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh?

Every play is a read.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Huh?

Every play is a read.
      I believe in the past the Eagles have had some limits on the QB's ability to change the play at the line of scrimmage.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Biggest thing for me, as good as Thursday Night was, the most impressive thing was the way they manhandled Arizona. The stench of playing down to their level and taking 2 quarters to wake up has always been frustrating as hell. Definitely enjoyable this year to see a team that seems ready to ball out of the tunnel.

Comment

Barner looks to me like he is fast but not really quick. That can fly in the return game but it is not good running from scrimmage.

Comment

Given the limited options available, I think Barner is ok. He is definitely a downgrade from Sproles, but he is comfortable with the team and the team is comfortable with hin.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              I agree with this 100 percent and was saying the same thing during the game.

He is a player's coach and the antithesis of Chump Kelly.

He still makes some curious play calls but I cannot argue with the results so far this year.
              Have to give Lurie some credit. Not only did he shitcan Chump with extreme prejudice, by throwing him out of the building during a game week, but he recognized exactly what was wrong with Chump, and somehow managed to find his polar opposite in a thin, weak field, when seemingly nobody wanted to come to Philly.

But Slag's right, it's no time for dick sucking quite yet. We've seen hot starts fizzle out before. But this one looks and feels way more more real than 1994 or 2014. The position this team is in right now -- less than two years after Chump left them in ruins -- is pretty stunning.

Comment

Working...
              X