Blount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blount

Would you guys rather see him come in or draft a RB?

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
    Would you guys rather see him come in or draft a RB?
    You mean first round RB? I'll take Blount on a "prove it" contract. At least he coldcocks guys not women.
    Last edited by Maniac; 04-21-2017, 01:02 PM.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Blount, Sproles, Smallwood and a 3rd round rookie...please.

Comment

Agreed I am good with this. 2nd or 3rd round see who is there. I'd also be ok with them going straight defense and OL this draft as well

Comment

Blount has been a knucklehead everywhere he has been except the Patriots (because everyone magically succeeds with the Pats) and my fantasy football team last season. His TD number last year was astronomically better than anything he ever did before. I don't trust that. Would rather use 14 on McCaffrey or Cook. I guess I wouldn't be opposed if they can't get something decent in the draft. They can't go into the season with what they have now.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Yeah man had him on my FFT last year as well, won me my league. Crazy numbers that I doubt he would duplicate.

Blout/Peterson? IDK, I am down with Cook as well.

Agreed that we can not go in to the year with what we have. RB is a major need for sure.

Comment

The last time AP came back after a year with a chip on his shoulder he was a beast. I'd be intrigued, but I think he might be near the end. I think this team needs to focus on acquiring a young nucleus for Carson. I'd rather draft any offensive position than go FA at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                Would rather use 14 on McCaffrey or Cook.
                I do not believe Howie is going to gamble his rep on a 1st round running back because the Cowturds lucked out with Elliot. Totally different player and situation. McCaffrey is not a first rounder.

Comment

I think he will if Joe Douglas says that he should. I think Douglas is pretty much running the show and Howie knows that the only way to repair his image as a GM is ride Douglas's draft coattails.

Comment

agreed about blount. i'm not a big fan of this logic, but there's a reason that the pats don't want him back (and that the steelers released him). the guy is ordinary and he's 30 years old. i don't think he's even better than ryan mathews.

i won't necessarily be upset if they go RB at 14, but man i feel like mccaffrey isn't worth that pick. should probably just go with the conventional wisdom and add RB in round 2 or 3.

Comment

McCaffrey at 14 would be a fiasco. I dont get how anybody wants that to happen. Hes not OJ Simpson. RB is a platoon position now.

Comment

Corey Davis or Dalvin Cook for me. Wouldn't mind Gareon Conley either with how much he played man to man in college.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                          I do not believe Howie is going to gamble his rep on a 1st round running back because the Cowturds lucked out with Elliot. Totally different player and situation. McCaffrey is not a first rounder.
                          What rep????? Howie is a very shitty GM

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                            What rep????? Howie is a very shitty GM
                            If he drafts McCaffrey at 14, he is.

His rep around the league isn't that bad. Much better at contracts than talent but this draft will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                              Corey Davis or Dalvin Cook for me. Wouldn't mind Gareon Conley either with how much he played man to man in college.
                              Not in the first round. First round RB is dumb. Zeke isn't there.

Comment

Working...
                              X