Sixers Moved Up to 4th Worst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers Moved Up to 4th Worst

Nice!!! Lakers 3rd. Let's hope Sixers win lottery and push the Lakers to #4.

Watched last 5 mins. of game tonite. Brutal, seen better over 40 pickup games at the y. Allah was spot on tho "Jrues last minute and a half as a knick" made me laugh!

Comment

Best season in awhile. Can't wait to see what this team looks like next season.

Crucial 8 game losing streak to close out the season...

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post

Hahhahahahaa

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
          Nice!!! Lakers 3rd. Let's hope Sixers win lottery and push the Lakers to #4.
          Not a huge deal, but having the Kings lose and the Pelicans win later tonight would be solid as well.

...the life of a Sixers fan...pathetic.

Comment

They were watchable for the most part

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
            Best season in awhile. Can't wait to see what this team looks like next season.

They had their moments, even without Embiid. Maybe next year will actually be next year.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Best/Worst Case Scenario

Best case: We get 1st and 4th picks (Even better, just for trust the process purposes, is Sacramento jumps to #1 and gives the pick to us in a swap)

Worst Case: We get only Pick #6

Despite the narrative that we can fall no further than 7, that isn't the case. We can not end up with just the 7th pick. For that to happen, three teams below us would have to jump to the top 3. If that happened, the Lakers would fall to 6 and we wind up with 6 & 7. Worst scenario is Lakers and two teams behind us (not Sac) get the top 3 and we drop down to just the 6th pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
                Best case: We get 1st and 4th picks (Even better, just for trust the process purposes, is Sacramento jumps to #1 and gives the pick to us in a swap)

Worst Case: We get only Pick #6

Despite the narrative that we can fall no further than 7, that isn't the case. We can not end up with just the 7th pick. For that to happen, three teams below us would have to jump to the top 3. If that happened, the Lakers would fall to 6 and we wind up with 6 & 7. Worst scenario is Lakers and two teams behind us (not Sac) get the top 3 and we drop down to just the 6th pick.
                Wow, good insight. I can't wait for ping-pong ball night.

Comment

I would add that worst case scenario includes Sixers only getting 6 and the Celtics getting #1. Fuck that city's sports teams forever and foralways, but fuck the Celtics especially because they'll be our biggest competition in the division and conference if/when Bron ever slows down.

Comment

The Celts are getting 1. I'm pretty much assuming that. Interesting thing will be to see what they do with Thomas. Don't need him and Fultz/Ball.

Even at 6 there will be good players. Monk could be there. Fox, Smith, maybe Tatum depending on how things play out.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      The Celts are getting 1. I'm pretty much assuming that. Interesting thing will be to see what they do with Thomas. Don't need him and Fultz/Ball.

Even at 6 there will be good players. Monk could be there. Fox, Smith, maybe Tatum depending on how things play out.
                      Are u suggesting they won't keep an MVP candidate?

Comment

Before MIN with Towns (and then us with Simmons), it had been 10 years since the team with the worst record won the lottery. If Boston/Brooklyn wins it this year, that would be 3 years in a row, which has never happened before.

It's all about random chance, I know, but, again...fuck Boston is what I'm saying ha.

Comment

Yup. Simmons mentioned that and one of my best friends who is a die-hard Celts fan has suggested that as well. You don't keep Fultz and Thomas. Thomas is going to be due huge money and will never have more value. If you think Fultz is going to be a superstar then you move Thomas.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I disagree. Fultz is a combo guard and could easily play off-ball or share PG responsibilities. For all of his defensive shortcomings IT is still the reason the Celtics have the 1 seed.
                            They'd be dumb to move him IMO but I wouldn't complain.

Seeing Fultz on the Celtics/Lakers would really, really blow.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                              Yup. Simmons mentioned that and one of my best friends who is a die-hard Celts fan has suggested that as well. You don't keep Fultz and Thomas. Thomas is going to be due huge money and will never have more value. If you think Fultz is going to be a superstar then you move Thomas.
                              I don't see it. You can't trade a guaranteed sure thing in hopes that you get another sure thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X