Waaaah!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waaaah!!

For your amusement... the official Cowboys postgame podcast this week! Thirty minutes bitching about the refs, twenty-five minutes bitching about Zekes suspension, five minutes of Cowboy hat commercials. My favorite line was when they said Wentz looked "Dak-like" on a play. Funny. I dont remember him throwing any interceptions.

They make Spuds look objective.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2...n-week-11-loss
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    For your amusement... the official Cowboys postgame podcast this week! Thirty minutes bitching about the refs, twenty-five minutes bitching about Zekes suspension, five minutes of Cowboy hat commercials. My favorite line was when they said Wentz looked "Dak-like" on a play. Funny. I dont remember him throwing any interceptions.

They make Spuds look objective.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2...n-week-11-loss
    They really are the whiniest fan base in the league. Skip Bayliss is the perfect spokesman for Cowboy Nation.

Comment

What would you do if you were Doug and the eagles were in a situation week 17 where the eagles playoff seeding was already clinched and you have the cowboys playing and win and in game?

I would play the starters and say fuck the cowboys playoff hopes. Keep momentum rolling, these guys seem to come out soft after rest anyways.

Comment

I don't know. If they have their playoff spot locked up going into that game, I'd be awfully reluctant to play Wentz. I'd enjoy trying to beat them with our second unit.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

rest the starters. no question.

Comment

will you be there for that game?

div will be all but wrapped up, who knows about the Conf.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Play wentz like a pre-season game - maybe a series or 2, but not more than a quarter. Then roll in Nicki Sixx and kill 'em.

Didn't this happen before?

Comment

we actually had them beat with our backups in week 17 of 2010. then i think there was a kevin kolb strip-sack fumble in the end zone.

Comment

Not sure but probably not. This is the first year in a long time that I haven't made a game. I'm beginning to wonder if I shouldn't risk jinxing it by attending one haha.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Make the Dullas game,,will be a fucing love fest

all this Jinx stuff is bullshit,,,U want to be able to say I saw umm
                    Last edited by TRENT; 11-22-2017, 03:23 PM.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      I don't know. If they have their playoff spot locked up going into that game, I'd be awfully reluctant to play Wentz. I'd enjoy trying to beat them with our second unit.
                      The one thing I don't want is for that game to be "flexed". The threat of playing second stringers makes that less likely.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

If it gets to the point of playing second stringers then it means nothing and wont be flexed. Just my thoughts.
                        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                        X