Simmons 1 reb shy of triple dub

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      15 reb
      7 assists
      7 blocks

Hahaaahahahahahhahahahaa

Simmons 1 reb shy of triple dub
      This was the first time I've seen Simmons play. I listen on Sirius and catch highlights usually. I'm awestruck. Rookies don't do this.

Comment

There isn't much in sports that I enjoy more right now than watching Simmons play. It's just so effortless. Embiid looked like Olajuwan with 3 point ability last night. That combo of Simmons and Embiid is so perfect.

If Fultz can somehow be the guy they thought he was...wow, this team could be good.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          There isn't much in sports that I enjoy more right now than watching Simmons play. It's just so effortless. Embiid looked like Olajuwan with 3 point ability last night. That combo of Simmons and Embiid is so perfect.

If Fultz can somehow be the guy they thought he was...wow, this team could be good.
          They are already good, they could be legendary.

Comment

*Hack sportswriter voice* How will they ever recover from the losing culture though!?!?

Comment

He loves a big stage. No surprise he had that type of game in LA against the Lakers on ESPN.

Comment

Simmons 18 points 10 assists 9 rebounds
                Lonzo Ball 2 points 2 assists 5 rebounds

Comment

Was at the game. Salty Lakers fans booing Trust the Process chants while walking out of Staples was beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                    Simmons 18 points 10 assists 9 rebounds
                    Lonzo Ball 2 points 2 assists 5 rebounds
                    Stolen from the Liberty Ballers comments section:

At Staples Center this year, Embiid has 72 points on 40 shots. At Staples Center this year, Lonzo has 52 points on 87 shots.

Comment

Part of me would love to see Lonzo go full Marinovich on Lavar.

Comment

I forget who I saw say it on Twitter last night but they said that it's hard to believe LiAngelo was involved in a full fledged international incident this week and he's still the least shook Ball brother.

Comment

That's what happens when your daddy talks smack on Simmons and Embiid before the season starts. Embiid said Simmons would dunk on him. He did. The end.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

You guys should follow Olivia Simmons on Twitter. Compelling and rich.
                            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Hard to say who is more likeable. Joel or Wentz. Great time for Philly sports!

Comment

Working...
                              X