Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOB: Nice write-up on Philly DJs today

http://www.pennlive.com/life/2017/06...radio_per.html

She missed a couple, but is promising a "part 2" to the piece. Good stuff.

how do you miss Pierre Robert? Guy is lame af, but still a legend
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

For sure. That was my comment on the article's site.

Comment

Tearson

Corky and I saw him in the bar at a Robert Hazard and the Heroes show.
        We recognized him and hollered, "Hey Mike!"
        He hissed back, "It's MICHAEL."
        Bwahaha
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Robert Hazzard,,Berew Review, the Hooters

seen umm all,,Yeah Schocky or however you spell it was and Is legend,,I actually called Cindy, Nancy Drew an the air one day,,,her reaction was priceless...Pierre Belongs on that list,,,We willie Webber a name I have not heard in decades,, Brings back Memories. Gardner wasn't mentioned either I think...P Robert was and still is a great Radio personality,,Great DJ
          Last edited by TRENT; 06-16-2017, 08:08 AM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

The As
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

My hand still smells like weed from shaking Pierre's hand 30 years ago. Tearson was a great DJ, but a bit too into himself in public. "Michael" indeed.
              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

DR.DEMENTO YO!
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

If you look on the HD you will find a few songs from Him

he was syndicated,,the smogberry trees of LA!

I think U have fish heads shaving cream and pencil neck geek somewheres in there..
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

I HAD HIS ENTIRE VINYL COLLECTION AT ONE POINT, BEFORE OUR HOUSE BURNED TO THE GROUND.

EDIT TO ADD: AND IT WAS AUTOGRAPHED. WAS A 6 ALBUM SET.
                    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 06-16-2017, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Was he a Philly DJ?

Comment

DON'T THINK SO. BUT I LIKED IT. TRENT SAID HE WAS FROM L.A. I KNOW IT WAS ONLY PHILLY GUYS ON THE SITE BUT JUST WANTED TO BRING HIS NAME UP TO SEE IF I WAS THE ONLY DOUCHE THAT LISTENED TO THAT NONSENSE. USED TO TWIST UP A FATTY AND GET STUPID WITH LISTENING LATE AT NIGHT BACK IN THE DAY.

NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE P. ROBERT THING. FAVORITE PHILLY GUY IS DAVID DYE. STILL LISTEN TO FUNKY FRIDAY ON XPN.
                        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 06-16-2017, 11:21 PM.

Comment

I love Dr. Demento, and I also listened to the Funday Sunnies on Sunday night on XPN. Good shit.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                            he was syndicated,,the smogberry trees of LA!

I think U have fish heads shaving cream and pencil neck geek somewheres in there..
                            Holy crap...pencil-neck geek, hadn't thought of that in ages haha

The Streak! Wonderful Spam lol
                            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                            X