Asking for a friend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking for a friend...

has anyone else ever drafted a player that forgot how to shoot a basketball?

I'll hang up and listen to the answer.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Originally posted by Loki View Post

Nope.

Comment

Does your friend's name rhyme with "Ryan Botangemo?" One of the weirdest things I have ever seen as a sports fan.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post

.... and gave up a number one pick to do so

Comment

This guy doesn’t have the mental toughness or maybe the heart

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
          Nope.
          to play basketball at the highest level. He seemed like a big fish in a smaller pond during college. Wilted going again Ball and UCLA...

I guess the Sixers have no choice but to work with him but it’s a waste of time.

Bust and Chump.

Comment

It’s hard not think of where this team would be this season if they would have stayed where they were in the draft. Maddening.

Comment

If it is a true mental health issue*, I can empathize. And we've seen players turn it around. Look at Brooks on the birds. Agholor even. I'm not going to blame Fultz for that. From a business perspective, however, these are things you have to find out about. And if they let one of his mentors mess with his shot without their knowledge, that's insane.

*of course, we have no idea what the issue is because the Sixers make the PRAVDA-era Eagles look like Wikileaks.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                If it is a true mental health issue*, I can empathize. And we've seen players turn it around. Look at Brooks on the birds. Agholor even. I'm not going to blame Fultz for that. From a business perspective, however, these are things you have to find out about. And if they let one of his mentors mess with his shot without their knowledge, that's insane.

*of course, we have no idea what the issue is because the Sixers make the PRAVDA-era Eagles look like Wikileaks.
                I thought PRAVDA and wikileaks were the same thing
                "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Cough...um....mebbe
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

https://twitter.com/legionhoops/stat...853286400?s=21

Comment

Working...
                    X