David Aldridge reporting deal will be finalized on Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    Read that too about UW being the first school to show interest and him being loyal to that. He was on the JV team when he was a Soph so he was def a late bloomer by 5-star standards.

Getting back to the deal itself, there's talks that the Kings pick could have a protection on it for the #1 pick as well. If Colangelo got Ainge to agree to top pick protections on both of those picks...wow.

Also, no idea how much legs it has, but I read that if PG13 gets traded to Cleveland, the Sixers might be involved as a 3rd team sending picks (hopefully Okafor too) to Indy and us ending up with Love. Again, no idea if it happens, but, they definitely want to add shooting and a veteran, so, Love fits both of those.

It's true about the SAC protection...basically, the 6ers can never lose a #1 pick.

Outstanding trade...

Comment

Actually they can ... doesn't Boston get the 2019 if the 2018 is a first?

And if that's true and the 2019 is a first, Boston still keeps it, right?
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

No, I think Boston gets the Sixers' natural first. As crazy as it sounds, I think that's the deal.

Edit: That is the case. In the worst-case-disaster scenario for Boston, the Sixers keep two lottery picks in '18 (#1 or #6 or later) & '19 (#1 overall) and Boston gets nothing but a late first.
        https://www.libertyballers.com/2017/...tics-no-3-pick
        Last edited by The Duck; 06-19-2017, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

If they end up getting the SAC pick, it's #1 protected. Nice work by BC here.

Comment

Working...
          X