Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
    Home @ LA Rams

Home @ London vs Jax
    The Rams one is awesome, their fans are so lame

Comment

Home @ LA Rams

Home @ London vs Jax
      You sure you're not referring to the Chargers game instead of the Rams? LA was like a home game too but the Chargers game was ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
        You sure you're not referring to the Chargers game instead of the Rams? LA was like a home game too but the Chargers game was ridiculous.
        Chargers game was epic, but because of the size of the Coliseum in LA there’s more fans in the stands. I was driving home from work the day of the Chargers game, turned on Merrill and Mike after Blount’s long run and actually thought they were at the Linc.

Comment

LA is still a tough road trip either way

and the Iggs got out of both places barely with a win,,,games the Old Eagles Lose for sure. We will know more about who will be who next year. Rams may suck, may be the best team in the league,,,who knows.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Jags game might be a good time to make my first trip abroad

Comment

Chargers game was epic, but because of the size of the Coliseum in LA there’s more fans in the stands. I was driving home from work the day of the Chargers game, turned on Merrill and Mike after Blount’s long run and actually thought they were at the Linc.
              The Chargers game was my proudest moment as an Eagles fan. We conquered that place completely.

Comment

Working...
              X