Weather CHANGE for Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather CHANGE for Saturday

Sitting here watching channel 6 news, David Murphy said kickoff time temp will be 32 and windy, end of the game 23.. You wanted cold your getting it.

I 'D RATHER IT BE 50. FUCK BEING COLD. DOME TEAM SCHMOME TEAM, SCREW THAT, I LIKE WARM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

its alreay been posted and argued about

going to drop like a stone after 5
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Atlanta has the better offense and better QB so you would think colder weather would hurt them more than us. Eagles need to run the ball anyway.

Comment

Wind

is the issue ... particularly when it gets that cold.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Kicking FG's for Dome kicker

goes waaaaay down when the ball is hard like that...may play a factor in it.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
              going to drop like a stone after 5
              New forecast says it's dropping like a stone around 1 or 2, and will be 32 degrees by game time.

Comment

Matt Bryant has been in the NFL for 17 years (and ripped the Eagles' hearts out before on improbable kicks). He's played in every condition imaginable. The kicker who should be affected by weather more would be the rookie.

Comment

I dont give a fuc whos kicking the ball!

big diff between 72 degrees and 23...
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                    Matt Bryant has been in the NFL for 17 years (and ripped the Eagles' hearts out before on improbable kicks). He's played in every condition imaginable. The kicker who should be affected by weather more would be the rookie.
                    I will never forget that Tampa game. Eagles comeback, Bwest makes an incredible play to win it only to have Matt Bryant rip it away with a 62 yard FG.

Comment

Stop thier run game force Ryan to throw....

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                      Atlanta has the better offense and better QB so you would think colder weather would hurt them more than us. Eagles need to run the ball anyway.
                      ...he has been pedestrian at best this year..with the wind the advantage goes to us. Sarkisian has been an average play caller/ coordinator at best this year which has limited thier offense.

Whoever establishes the more dominant run game and doesn't cough it up will prevail.

The chicken is likening this game.

Praise to the chicken!!
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

YUPP IT WAS BETTER LIVING THRU IT THIS YEAR

In Philly;

but remember it was In Tampa and when Elliot hit the game winner against the Vaggies its was fucing 94 in the lot that day,,,I can see the Guy kicking a 55 yarder in the wind and making it,,,still the plot thickens! will be no gimmies tomorrow for either kicker,,Elliot misses those 34 yarders like nothing!
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                          goes waaaaay down when the ball is hard like that...may play a factor in it.
                          Exactly, yes he is very good, but he has not kicked in the cold windy eather yet this year, takes allot to get use to, miss one FG and it also becomes a mind game.

Comment

It's better than the previous forecast of 47* degrees and light rain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                              I will never forget that Tampa game. Eagles comeback, Bwest makes an incredible play to win it only to have Matt Bryant rip it away with a 62 yard FG.
                              15 yrs ago ... I like our odds but still it's Philly sports

Comment

Working...
                              X