Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers trading to #1?

Marc Stein Twitter:

"League sources tell @ZachLowe_NBA and me that the Sixers and Celtics are in serious talks on a trade involving the No. 1 overall pick."

The Cs probably don't need extra picks. I wonder if they'd offer Saric and #3 for #1? Just a thought...

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    Marc Stein Twitter:

"League sources tell @ZachLowe_NBA and me that the Sixers and Celtics are in serious talks on a trade involving the No. 1 overall pick."

The Cs probably don't need extra picks. I wonder if they'd offer Saric and #3 for #1? Just a thought...
    I hope not, giving up Saric would be a mistake.

Comment

Comment

I'd think it would be centered around Jah and one of the future first rounders. And of course a few more pieces...

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeHeadedMonster View Post
          I'd think it would be centered around Jah and one of the future first rounders. And of course a few more pieces...
          They are talking 6ers #3 overall plus "multiple other picks"

Hmmm.

Comment

Looks to me like they're making moves to get Gordon Heyward and thus won't be in the market for Fultz. They may need the sixers to take some salary to make the Heyward move happen.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              Looks to me like they're making moves to get Gordon Heyward and thus won't be in the market for Fultz. They may need the sixers to take some salary to make the Heyward move happen.
              Problem w this is that the Jazz can offer more...

Comment

He might take a little less to play on a team he'd help make a contender with his college coach.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Problem w this is that the Jazz can offer more...
                  There is a report out there that say's it's Jahlil Okafor the #3 and a couple other picks prob 2nd rounders for the #1.

Comment

MAYBE BUY A REF OR TWO. SEEMS LIKE THAT WORKS.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

So far, it's three and a future first. As in two picks
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

My first instinct is, this is Ainge running a game, trying to get Magic to play Billy King and trade up. I'd be surprised if the deal we're hearing actually happened. I don't trust that cocksucker.
                        Last edited by The Duck; 06-17-2017, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                          My first instinct is, this is Ainge running a game, trying to get Magic to play Billy King and trade up. I'd be surprised if the deal we're hearing actually happened. I don't trust that cocksucker.
                          i dont trust him either, but this seems to have some legs. im hoping it goes through. Embiid, Simmons and Fultz (as a "big 3") has amazing potential.

Comment

i dont trust him either, but this seems to have some legs. im hoping it goes through. Embiid, Simmons and Fultz (as a "big 3") has amazing potential.
                            I'd love to see it too. I'm just bracing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                              I'd love to see it too. I'm just bracing myself.
                              Fultz working out for Philly in exactly 2 hours...

Comment

Working...
                              X