Eskin saying Mixon is now off the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eskin saying Mixon is now off the board

...now being investigated for assaulting a girl back in his High school days. What a mess.

I'm leaning more and more...

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    ...now being investigated for assaulting a girl back in his High school days. What a mess.
    toward staying put at 14 and taking Dalvin Cook. I'm not buying his fall into the second, especially if Mixon just got scratched off a lot of teams' boards with this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      toward staying put at 14 and taking Dalvin Cook. I'm not buying his fall into the second, especially if Mixon just got scratched off a lot of teams' boards with this.
      mccaffrey > cook

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        This is old news (At least 4 weeks old). Funny how Eskin is running around telling everyone he broke the story.

Comment

And Cook's various issues seem to be more apparently lately.

Comment

Just stay away from ALL rb's in the first and they will be fine.
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Love cook. Want cook. But don't see them (us) taking him at 14 bc of the 3 shoulder surgeries and off field stuff.

So that means he's probably a lock at 14.

Comment

Agreed. Multi-purpose, smart, tough, NFL pedigree.
                WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                  Just stay away from ALL rb's in the first and they will be fine.
                  Perhaps...but this is where I see McCaffrey working. Not the typical one dimensional RB. More like a Swiss army knife for an offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    Love cook. Want cook. But don't see them (us) taking him at 14 bc of the 3 shoulder surgeries and off field stuff.

So that means he's probably a lock at 14.
                    But he's only missed one game in his career. That mitigates the injury risk in my estimation.

I love McCaffrey, but Cook is a powerhouse. I think, pound for pound, he's every bit as good as Zeke. They stepped in shit just having a chance to get him. He's my pick at 14.

Comment

More like a Jackoff of all trades master of none! If you take a rb in the first he needs to be a workhorse three down back not a gimmick. Sorry don't like this guy at all at 14
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

On film: 100% with you. Love him and think he instantly gives offense a dynamic nobody else would.

I don't know what off field research says though. Dude could be a complete shit show. They're making it sound like that's gonna cause him to slide so he must have baggage beyond what we know already. Or I'm assuming these red flags are a major issue now.

Comment

Many have compared him to Westbrook

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                          Perhaps...but this is where I see McCaffrey working. Not the typical one dimensional RB. More like a Swiss army knife for an offense.
                          Everyone is saying he's going top-10 now though...

Comment

And now this...

Howie has Lurie's permission to draft him...

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...als-raiders-rb

I will say, the high school thing isn't new. It's been out there for a while, and Lurie and Howie knew about it when Lurie gave his okay to draft him.

I still prefer Cook, but if they must have Harris, I'd be all over Mixon in the second.

Comment

I'd still take Mike Williams at 14 if McCaffrey and Cook are gone. Nobody is talking about him after free agency, but there's no guarantee Alshon is here for the long haul. I think Williams is going to be a stud.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                              X