Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

breaking a trend....

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    I sort of agree, but who knows? It is interesting to note that it happened at this point in time. I think that the Eagles got what they would like to accomplish out of this. Peters gets more guaranteed $ so he gets something out of the restructuring as well.

IMO, the most important thing out of all of this to note is that Peters has indicated his willingness to play at guard.

Now we (not they) need to get him a ring.
    ...Eagles allowing a veteran proven cornerstone player to finish out thier career in midnight green.......I like it.

Even more Peters at 35 is better than 85% than what the rest of league has to offer.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

-DURP-

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      32.5 million guaranteed for a 35 year old injury prone (recently) tackle.
      ....codpiece father strikes again.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

he started all 16

but didn't finish 2 if I recall.... book end tackles are the Only reason we won so many games in the ought years,
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

I think they were trying to do it before when he turned it down ... these back-loaded deals are restructured all the time ... particularly with top players who are near the end of their careers.

The player gets guaranteed money ... the team gets the back-loaded salary from the prior deal off the cap and spreads out the guaranteed money.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Its ok, they will teach you math in second grade.
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
            X