I like what Clement and Blount have shown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like what Clement and Blount have shown

but if Ajayi is a legit bell cow he needs to be fed the fucking ball.

Is it time for that?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

I'm not sure he knows the whole playbook yet. The Ajayi move is as much about this year as it is next year when Blount is gone.

Comment

Ajayi runs weird in the open field. His stride looks awkward at times. Hope his knees hold up.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I hate when running backs get caught from behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
          Ajayi runs weird in the open field. His stride looks awkward at times. Hope his knees hold up.
          I THINK HE RUNS LIKE THAT CAUSE HIS KNEES ARE HURTING.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Actually would prefer Blount and Clement get the lion’s share. Ajayi has had moments but I think the 1-2 that the others bring suits this offense best.

Eager Blount get 20 carries than ayaji. Ajayi looks like his knees are bothering him. Probably why Miami was willing to give him away for a day 3 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              Actually would prefer Blount and Clement get the lion’s share. Ajayi has had moments but I think the 1-2 that the others bring suits this offense best.

Eager Blount get 20 carries than ayaji. Ajayi looks like his knees are bothering him. Probably why Miami was willing to give him away for a day 3 pick.
              YESSIREEBOB, I THINK SMALLWOOD HAS A PLACE ON THIS TEAM SOMEWHERE, RETURN MAN MAYBE. HOWEVER, I WAS A CLEMENT GUY SINCE THE BEGINNING.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
              X