NCAA chickenshit motherfuckers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA chickenshit motherfuckers!

Keep the teams in the locker rooms just to make sure none of the brothers playing tonight take a knee during the anthem and shout out a big “fuck you asshole” to that Orange Cumstain standing on the field.

Very disappointing.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Why is his dumb ass there?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

So he could stand there and mouth the incorrect words to the Anthem that he totally definitely respects so much.

Comment

Also, you’ll be hearing.....

his fat shit, disgusting, lying, hideous, piece of shit press secretary tell the world tomorrow about how many people showed up last night to see him waddle out to the field.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I hope to Christ those cheers were fake pumped in PA variety and not the real thing.

But, this is a game between Georgia and Alabama.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
            his fat shit, disgusting, lying, hideous, piece of shit press secretary tell the world tomorrow about how many people showed up last night to see him waddle out to the field.
            What odds will you give me that he'll take credit for viewership numbers tomorrow?
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Depends on if they’re up or not. If they’re up, 100% cause of him. If they’re down, it’ll be Bo Scarbrough’s fault.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sport...71n057cxwl2a2l

Comment

Working...
              X