Clear All

• Good God this is vomit inducing

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/s...shooting-form/

They need to get rid of him

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      That would be sheer idiocy.

You buy low and sell high, not the other way around. He'll be fine next year.

Comment

Yes, the VR technology should be much improved then!

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          Haaaaaa!!

They screwed this up royally. We are at the point right now where rookies have to at least a little fearful to get drafted by this team. Thank goodness the players on the floor look good so far this season.

Comment

TRUST THE PROCESS... WAIT WHAT?
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
              The kid is 19, has plenty of time to figure things out. Besides, all professional sports teams are using VR technology in some capacity.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                I have no doubt that wherever he would end up, his shooting would magically improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                  Haaaaaa!!

They screwed this up royally. We are at the point right now where rookies have to at least a little fearful to get drafted by this team. Thank goodness the players on the floor look good so far this season.
                  1. How did the Sixers screw this up? This issue emerged months after he was drafted.

2. Why would rookies be afraid of getting drafted by this team? Simmons and Embiid are doing just fine.

3. As you allude to, the Sixers have the luxury of shrugging this off because they clearly don't need Fultz to be a playoff team this year, perhaps as high as a three seed. They can buy their way out of this over the next two seasons by signing a couple of max contract types like George, LBJ, Durant, Butler, and Lowry. The opportunity to join a team with Ben and JoJo and help make them perrenial championship contenders will make Philly a very attractive landing spot. Within two years the Eastern Conference will be the Sixers and Celtics with the rest of the pack far behind.
                  Last edited by 06hawkalum; 02-13-2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                    The kid is 19, has plenty of time to figure things out. Besides, all professional sports teams are using VR technology in some capacity.
                    I really do appreciate your optimism. However, a #1 pick forgetting how to shoot a basketball is very disturbing.

Comment

Come on, man. 19 year olds flat out forget how to shoot overnight all the time! He's going to be fine!

Thanks, BC!!
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Colangelo is a mess. What's worse is losing an additional first rounder. Imagine how much better this team would have been if Hinkie was still around? It would nearly be impossible for him to have done a poorer job than this chump. This team is winning despite him.

Comment

Just hoping the kid’s issues are physical and not mental. Physical far easier to correct. Hoping for the best for him, on and off the court, it’s easy to forget this kid’s only 19.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                            Come on, man. 19 year olds flat out forget how to shoot overnight all the time! He's going to be fine!

Thanks, BC!!
                            If that profootball doc guy is to be believed (and he's pretty much dead on for most of what he writes)...and if Fultz does have that muscle imbalance in his shoulder..then this isn't that unusual. From what he wrote, you pretty much have to retrain your muscles and if that doesn't work, surgery is possible.

Also, I read that a symptom of that issue is shooting the ball short and to the right because your shoulder dips. I watched a video of fultz shooting and his form looked solid but he was shooting short, like air ball short.

The sixers are worse than the flyers when it comes to injuries, but there is enough evidence to believe the shoulder issue is likely to have happened.
                            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I guess, man. It's frustrating that we have to speculate from internet doctors because the Sixers don't deal with the media or fans at arms length. Until they prove otherwise, I have to assume they either caused this or failed to realize what was going on early enough to correct it. They don't get the benefit of the doubt.

It's not Fultz's fault (unless he up and decided to change his shot on his own) but right now he looks like a bust at a time when they needed that pick to be a big impact player. It's too bad because he could be the difference between this team being in the 6-7 seed range and the 4-5 seed range.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                              X